The best-selling unlocked Android phones from B&H (December 16)
Save $50-$170 on select models
In the hunt for a new smartphone? Have you ever considered an unlocked model? The benefit, of course, is that the handset can be used on a wide variety of wireless service providers. It might cost a little more up front than your last device, but it could pay off in the long run.
Whereas a lot of today’s flagship models tend to run in the $500-$600 range, or higher, there’s an awful lot of smartphone to be had for less money. In fact, you can sometimes spend $200-300 for a phone and get a substantial upgrade over your previous one.
We’ve gathered up the 10 best-selling unlocked Android devices from B&H so you can get a sense for what’s available. Indeed, you’ll see a nice mix of big-name vendors and devices from other, scrappy players. Note that we’ve omitted color variations; you might find other colors available.
So, the next time you need to replace your existing phone, consider scooping up one of these. It’s often a heck of a lot cheaper than going through your carrier in the end. Depending on which model you purchase, you could save big on an unlocked Android from B&H.
- Google Nexus 5X 16GB – $329.00 SAVE $50
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 32GB – $199.00 SAVE $50
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB – $449.99 SAVE $150
- Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB – $329.99 SAVE $170
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 16GB – $179.99
- BlackBerry Priv 32GB – $699.00
- Motorola Moto G 16GB – $219.99
- LG G3 32GB – $269.99 SAVE $80
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB- $199.99 SAVE $50
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha 32GB – $259.99 SAVE $140
The post The best-selling unlocked Android phones from B&H (December 16) appeared first on AndroidGuys.