The tendrils of media control [#acpodcast]
Android Central’s resident music streaming expert, Ara Wagoner, joins Daniel Bader and Jerry Hildenbrand to talk about YouTube Premium, YouTube Music, and what features they provide.
They also discuss AT&T’s purchase of Time Warner for $85 billion and the potential for abuse by controlling the content and the pipe.
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
Show Notes and Links:
- What is YouTube Premium?
- YouTube Music review: A mixtape full of promise
- YouTube Music: Everything you need to know
- YouTube Music vs. Google Play Music: Which should you use?
- Here’s are all the features YouTube Music is still missing
- AT&T has officially purchased Time Warner for $85 billion
- AT&T’s new ‘WatchTV’ skinny bundle is available — here’s what you need to know
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.