Deals: Save on the 2017 MacBook Pro and Shop Flash Sales With Belkin and RAVPower Chargers
B&H Photo has launched savings on Apple’s 2017 line of MacBook Pro models, both with and without the Touch Bar. A few of the MacBook Pros in the sale are seeing lowest-ever prices for both 13-inch and 15-inch models, and in general all are beating out rival prices from Best Buy, Adorama, and Amazon.
We’ve listed a few of the MacBook Pros on sale below, but be sure to visit B&H Photo to see the full collection. As a note, B&H Photo’s sale includes both Apple’s basic models and a few custom configurations.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
13-inch MacBook Pro
- Touch Bar, 3.1 GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD – $1,499.00, down from $1,799.00
- Touch Bar, 3.1 GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD – $1,549.00, down from $1,999.00
- No Touch Bar, 2.3 GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD – $1,649.00, down from $1,849.00
- Touch Bar, 3.1 GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD – $1,799.00, down from $2,199.00
15-inch MacBook Pro
- No Touch Bar, 2.8 GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD – $1,899.00, down from $2,499.00
- Touch Bar, 2.8 GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD – $1,999.00, down from $2,399.00
- Touch Bar, 2.9 GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD – $2,099.00, down from $2,799.00
- Touch Bar, 3.1 GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD – $2,699.00, down from $3,399.00
In other sales, Best Buy today has a one-day sale on a few of Belkin’s chargers, including the USB-C to USB-A cable for $8.99, down from $29.99. The retailer is also offering Belkin’s universal vehicle charger for the same price, $8.99, down from $29.99.
Amazon also has a notable flash sale today, offering shoppers a chance to save on a few of RAVPower’s charging devices. Those interested can get the USB-C Wall Charger — which has five USB-A ports for fast simultaneous device charging — for $20.99, down from $29.99.
Over on Tile, the Bluetooth tracking company this week debuted new devices, and is now offering some sales on each of its new products. Shoppers can get the Tile Pro 2-pack for $60, down from $70; the Tile Mate 4-pack for $60, down from $100; and the
Tile Combo Pack for $70, down from $110.
Check out our full Deals Roundup for information on other sales happening this week, including savings on Apple’s iPhone X silicone cases, BeatsX, and more.
Related Roundup: Apple Deals
Discuss this article in our forums