Engadget UK giveaway: Win an iPhone 8 courtesy of Casetify
Even the sweet scent of autumn rain can’t beat that new iPhone smell, and that’s exactly what we’re giving away this week. And not just that, but an actual gold iPhone 8 (64GB) to go with it, thanks to our friends at Casetify. They’ve also been kind enough to bundle that with a £35 voucher for the winner to put towards one of their standard or personalised cases. If you’ve got your heart set on an iPhone X, you can prepare for its arrival with one of Casetify’s covers for that device, too. As always, you can enter the competition up to three times, but not before you give the rules a once-over, capiche?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the UK, 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) iPhone 8 and one (1) £35 Casetify voucher code.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Apple, Casetify and Engadget / Oath are not held liable to honour warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until October 13th at 11:59PM BST. Good luck!