The Pixel program is a mess [#acpodcast]
This week, Daniel, Flo, Alex and Jerry discuss the latest Pixel 2 rumors — will it be made by HTC, LG or both? — and what that means for the future of the Pixel program.
- HTC did good with the U11
- Apple’s WWDC announcements: Is the iPad Pro 10.5 the best Google tablet around?
- Bixby sucks. When will it be good?
- The OnePlus 5 is coming, but is it a lot of hot air?
- Locked phones will be banned in Canada this year. How does that change things, and how does it compare to other countries like the U.S. and the UK?
This episode of the Android Central Podcast is brought to you by Thrifter, the best place to get great deals in your inbox every day!
Podcast MP3 URL: http://traffic.libsyn.com/androidcentral/androidcentral340.mp3