Love is in the air with AT&T’s buy one smartphone get one free program
Valentine’s day is a perfect excuse to upgrade your phone as well as your significant others’ device. AT&T is now running a buy one get one program on select smartphones for this celebration of love.
Here are the highlights of the program:
- Available to new and existing customers
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones
- Starting in up to three bill cycles you will receive up to $650 in 30 monthly bill credits
Remember one of the lines must be new so you cannot upgrade two lines with existing phone numbers. And the deal does apply to iPhones, Samsung and LG devices. Keep in mind that Mobile World Congress is just a couple weeks away where we will be getting the latest releases from Samsung and LG, so if you want the latest and greatest it might be in your best interest to wait.
Learn more at AT&T
The post Love is in the air with AT&T’s buy one smartphone get one free program appeared first on AndroidGuys.