What the hell is Amazon Underground anyway? Here’s our complete guide to Amazon’s powerful app
One of my favorite topics to write about is how to “save you money”. I’ve recently focused on unlocked smartphones, but there’s a quicker and easier way to save you money. That is by using the Amazon Underground App. You all know Amazon.com, but you may not know about its alternative to the Google Play Store, which is its own app store that is 100% compatible with almost all Android devices and it can save you thousands of dollars on downloads.
The Amazon Underground App Store is even better if you have a subscription to Amazon Prime which costs $99 per year and opens up access to a free music, books and videos.
The Amazon Underground App Store is one of those deals that seems too good to be true, but I assure you it is not. You really need to give it a try and you may never pay for another app again.
What is the Amazon Underground App Store?
- The Amazon Underground app includes enhanced features that aren’t available on the Amazon Shopping app found on Google Play
- Shop millions of items including movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps, games, and audiobooks
- Get over $20,000 in apps, games and even in-app items that are actually free (available in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and France)
- Stream Amazon Instant Video movies and TV episodes via the Amazon Instant Video player
- Quickly search, get product details, and read reviews on millions of products on-the-go
- Find products, read reviews and compare prices instantly by scanning a barcode and using your phone’s camera.
- Get notifications on the latest deals and track your orders
- Instantly scan Amazon gift cards and apply them to your Amazon account using your phones camera
- Tap the microphone icon and say “track order” or “track my last order” or “where is my camera?” to see your open orders. Reorder items quickly by saying “reorder paper towels” or “buy more batteries” (US only)
- Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
How to install the Amazon Underground App
Download Amazon Underground for AndroidVisit https://www.amazon.com/underground on your device
2. You’re going to need to change the settings in your phone to allow third party apps to be installed. Don’t worry, this won’t void any warranties and it won’t install viruses. Google doesn’t want the Underground app in the Play Store so you need to change one setting to allow this app to be installed.
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
3. Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap on the Amazon App file(Amazon_App.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted
Once you install the app it will perform like any other app on your device.
Start downloading “actually free apps” from the App Store
You can download and install free apps, or paid as well from within the app. All you have to do is sign into your Amazon account to get started.
Or you can go to the Amazon Underground Store from your desktop and install the games or apps remotely to your connected devices. All you have to do is click “Get app” and the app will automatically download to your device when you are on WiFi.
You really need to try Amazon Underground today
It’s 100% free to install, is a great alternative to the Google Play Store, and it takes advantage of one of the great features of Android where there are more options where you can get apps. Amazon offers over $20k in free apps and in-app purchases on productivity apps through games. Amazon has you covered and there are no strings attached. Stop wasting your money on apps in the Google Play Store and give the Amazon Underground app a try today.
Amazon Underground – LINK
Amazon Underground Apps – LINK
If you do actually want to purchase apps you can save even more by purchasing Amazon Coins. You can save up to 15% if you buy coins in bulk, but it isn’t necessary. It’s just an option to keep up your sleeve if you ever do decide to make purchases within apps.
Enjoy apps and games for less! Save up to 15% on apps, games, and in-app items by purchasing Amazon Coins. The more you buy, the larger the discount. It’s just as easy to give Amazon Coins as it is to buy them for yourself. Amazon Coins are redeemable on thousands of apps, games, and in-app items from your Kindle Fire, Android phone or tablet, and on Amazon.com. Purchased coins are immediately deposited into your account and they never expire.
The post What the hell is Amazon Underground anyway? Here’s our complete guide to Amazon’s powerful app appeared first on AndroidGuys.