TouchWiz UX Update Now Available For Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi
Did Samsung just release an update on time? Yep. The TouchWiz UX update is available for all you lucky Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi owners out there. Just grab your Tab, hit Settings > About Tablet > System Updates and voila. What will you be trading your stock Honeycomb experience for?
- Live Panel: Magazine-like widget view for immediate access to weather, social updates, email, news, photo gallery, all on the home screen. The visual layout of Live Panel is completely customizable for one-touch entry into each user’s most important information.
- Mini Mode Tray: One-touch access to commonly used applications–Task Manager, Calendar, World Clock, Pen Memo, Calculator, Music–which overlay in a pop-up window on display screen for powerful multi-tasking.
- Clipboard: Advanced copy & paste functionality allows Galaxy Tab 10.1 users to store photos, Web pages, YouTube links, etc., on the clipboard for easy sharing via email and social network sites.
- Indicator Quick Panel: Quickly toggle on/off Wi-Fi, notifications, sound, brightness and settings in lower right hand corner of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 display.
- Photo Editor: Rotate, crop and adjust colors on high quality digital images
For more on what you’ll be getting with this latest update I’ll refer you to the presser from the other day. Enjoy!