Galaxy S9 and S9+ with 128GB or 256GB of storage now available for pre-order
Both variants are being sold exclusively through Samsung.com.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ are great smartphones, and with 64GB of internal storage and microSD support, offer plenty of space for all your local files. If you find yourself needing more room, however, Samsung’s got you covered with newly announced 128GB and 256GB versions of both phones.
These versions of the S9 and S9+ have all the same specs and features we already know, with the exception that the 64GB of storage has been upgraded to 128GB or 256GB. The processor, display, cameras, and everything else remains the same. Even with the increased storage, you can still expand them further with a microSD card.
Pricing for the new and old models is as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 w/ 64 GB — $719.99
- Samsung Galaxy S9 w/ 128GB — $769.99
- Samsung Galaxy S9 w/ 256GB — $819.99
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ w/ 64GB — $839.99
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ w/ 128GB — $889.99
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ w/ 256GB — $939.99
After the pre-order period ends on May 17, prices of the top-end 256GB models will increase by $20 — to $839 for the Galaxy S9, and $959 for the Galaxy S9+.
The 128GB and 256GB S9 and S9+ are available for pre-order now and will officially launch on May 18. As a reminder, these versions are only being sold through Samsung.com and not through carriers.
Additionally, anyone who buys a Galaxy S9 or S9+ of any storage size before May 17 can get a free pair of Gear IconX (2018) wireless earbuds or purchase the Gear S3 Frontier for just $99 (normally $350).
See at Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Galaxy S9 and S9+: Everything you need to know!
- Galaxy S9 review: A great phone for the masses
- Complete Galaxy S9 and S9+ specs
- Galaxy S9 vs. Galaxy S8: Should you upgrade?
- Join our Galaxy S9 forums