Latest Street View guide lets you explore the locations behind Game of Thrones
Take a look at the real-world filming locations of Game of Thrones with Street View.
Can’t get enough of Game of Thrones? You can now explore Westeros with Google’s latest Street View guide. The guide details real-world filming locations for
Winterfell (shot in Scotland), the Iron Islands, King’s Landing, Dothraki Sea, Arena of Meereen, and other iconic scenes from the show.
Some of the notable locations include:
- Winterfell – Filmed at Doune Castle in the Stirling district of central Scotland and at Castle Ward in Northern Ireland
- Braavos Iron Bank – Filmed at St. Jacob Cathedral in Sibenik, Croatia
- Citadel Grand Library – Filmed at the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants in Girona, Spain
- King’s Landing – Filmed in Dubrovnik, a medieval walled city in Croatia
- House of the Undying—Filmed at Minčeta Tower in Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Dothraki Sea – Filmed in Bardenas Reales, a desert in Northern Spain
To explore all the locations, head to the link below.
Game of Thrones on Street View