Engadget giveaway: Win a GoPro Hero5 Session and CyberLink software!
With all that’s going on in the world, you could immerse yourself in the media or strike out to define your own narrative. This week’s giveaway is a starter kit for capturing the world as you see it and editing the output to your whims. CyberLink has provided us with its Director Suite 5 software package, including PowerDirector 15 for video editing (including 4K), PhotoDirector 8 for fine-tuning still images and more for audio and color editing. This software, along with a GoPro Hero5 Session for extremely portable capture, can get you started on your next creative project. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this photo and video editing power combo, courtesy of CyberLink.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) GoPro Hero5 Session camera and one (1) license for CyberLink’s Director Suite 5 software.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until May 17th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!