Engadget giveaway: Win a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and Spigen cases!
Samsung’s latest phones seems to be a hit, with pre-orders reaching record levels for the company. Both the S8 and the S8+ have a smooth elongated exterior for easier gripping, but that’s not to say these handsets don’t obey the laws of gravity. To help keep Samsung’s latest safe from harm, case maker Spigen has provided a variety of protective shells for every eventuality, from light weight to heavy duty for both the S8 and S8+. This includes the company’s popular Neo Hybrid with a subtle herringbone pattern on the back, as well as clear and even sparkly cases for those with a little flare. This week, Spigen has provided us with a powerful Samsung Galaxy S8+ (for AT&T), along with an assortment of cases and screen protectors for one lucky winner. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning one of Samsung’s latest smartphones and a Spigen safety package to keep it protected.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Samsung Galaxy S8+ smartphone (AT&T), five (5) Spigen protective cases and two (2) protective screen films.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until May 3rd at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!