The Engadget Podcast Ep 18: We Both Go Down Together
Managing Editor Dana Wollman and Senior Editor Devindra Hardawar join host Terrence O’Brien to talk about the biggest tech stories of the week. First Dana and Devindra debate the value of Amazon’s delivery drones and Google’s… I mean Alphabet’s new self-driving car company, Waymo. Plus they discuss the privacy freakout surrounding Evernote. Then all three will dig into the never ending security failures of Yahoo. Now that the company has admitted that over 1.5 billion user accounts were compromised — and didn’t say a word about it for over 2 years — will Verizon still go through with its planned buy out? The panel certainly hopes not.
- Google spins out its self-driving car division
- Evernote’s new privacy rules may let its employees read your notes
- Amazon completes its first drone-powered delivery
- Yahoo confirms new security breach affecting over one billion accounts
- Yahoo confirms over 500 million users affected in 2014 breach
You can check out every episode on The Engadget Podcast page in audio, video and text form for the hearing impaired.
Watch on YouTube
Watch on Facebook
Subscribe on Google Play Music
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe on Pocket Casts