Verizon Offering iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus for $0 With Eligible Trade-In for Black Friday
Verizon today announced its Black Friday deals, introducing a discount that will give customers a chance to purchase an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus for as little as $0 when trading in an eligible smartphone and selecting a device payment plan.
Verizon customers will be able to get an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus at a reduced cost and with no money down when trading in one of thirteen eligible smartphones. Eligible devices include the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Note5, LG V20, LG G5 and Moto Droid Turbo 2.
Customers who switch to Verizon and purchase a smartphone on a device payment plan will also be able to get a $200 prepaid Visa gift card for up to 4 lines. A family of four that switches to Verizon during Black Friday, for example, will be able to get $800 back while also taking advantage of the trade-in plan.
Verizon’s deals will be available online starting on Thursday, November 24 and in stores starting on Friday, November 25. Discounts will be available through Sunday.
Verizon is also offering discounts on iPads. The 32GB iPad mini 2 can be purchased for $99 with a two-year agreement, and when purchasing an iPhone, customers can get $250 off an iPad.
Valid until Friday:
- UE Boom 2 – $99.99, down from $199.99
- Beats UrBeats earbuds – $49.99, down from $100
- Fitbit Charge 2 – $130, down from $150, also includes $25 mail-in Visa gift card rebate
Valid through Sunday:
- Harmon Kardon Onyx Bluetooth Speaker – $99.99, down from $200
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones – $224.99, down from $300
- UE Megaboom Speaker – $229.99, down from $300
- FitBit Charge HR – $89.99, down from $130
- Mophie Powerstation XL – $34.99, down from $70
- Nest Cam – $149.99, down from $200
- Google Home – $99.99, down from $130
For more deals on the iPhone and other Apple products, make sure to check out our full Black Friday roundup.
Related Roundup: Black Friday
Discuss this article in our forums