Engadget giveaway: Win a LattePanda DIY kit courtesy of DFRobot!
A caffeinated bear with coffee bean eyes is a catchy brand concept, and you’ll no doubt want to grab a cup ‘o joe for a long dig into this week’s LattePanda giveaway package. DFRobot, your online home for expandable electronics and robotics kits, has provided us with these Windows 10-based computers along with a pile of expansion components. This includes two of the 1.8GHz quad-core LattePanda board computers in both 4G RAM/64G ROM and 2G RAM/32G ROM sizes, plus a series of items to get your next big electronics project off the ground, including an IPS display and capacitive touch overlay. LattePanda also packs integrated WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI and USB 3 interfaces, along with an Arduino compatible processor. If you fine you need more components, DFRobot’s selection will help you reach your goal. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this DIY eletcronics kit.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one a LattePanda Windows 10 DIY Kit from DFRobot including: KIT0112 – LattePanda Starter Sensor Set $59.90, FIT0318 – Nillkin AC/DC Adapter 5V@2A $6.95, DFR0419 – LattePanda Enhanced (Windows10) $139, DFR0418 – LattePanda (Windows10) $109, FIT0477 – 7-inch 1024×600 IPS Display $29, FIT0478 – 7-inch Capacitive Touch Panel Overlay $19, FIT0475 – Plywood Case $8.20, FIT0479 – Double Sided Micro USB Cable $3.10, FIT0367 (x5) – Self-adhesive Pure Cooper Heatsink $1 ($5).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until August 3rd at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!