Five for Friday: Apps to make your photos beautiful
Without question, documenting our lives from our smartphones has become so commonplace that we forget when we actually had to use film just 20 years ago. Some of you have probably never used a film camera, and are used to endless photos that you never have to delete.
We take pictures of our hikes, cats, dogs, bunnies, babies, flowers, scenery, food, and the list goes on and on. For the photos we choose to share there are tools available to make them even better with simple edits. We have selected five powerful and easy to use photo editing apps you can use on your Android smartphones and tablets.
Without further ado, here’s five Android apps you should consider right now if you like to make your photos look spectacular. We’ll let you know some of the main details as to what you can expect, but trust in knowing they are all excellent.
- Photo details just one, two-finger tap away.
- Unfortunately suffers from some laggy input.
- “Flick to rate” – rate your pictures from 1-5 stars with a vertical swipe.
- Extremely varied array of options; more fine-tuning than any of the other apps in this list.
- Adobe ID support.
- Lots of frames and trim to choose from.
- Manual red-eye correction – select the red eyes, and they vanish like magic.
- Blemish correction – works like a dream. Very impressive.
- Option to “view original” – handy for the times you’re making a lot of changes all at once.
- Collage Creator – tons of layouts to choose from, built into the app.
- Text Additions – add captions to your photos with ease.
- Lots of frames, lots of editing options.
- Best interface of the bunch. Completely swipe-based, very smooth.
- Perspective options – unique to this app.
- Manual modifications using brushes – also unique.
- As with the others, many vignettes and filters.
- Remove backgrounds and mix photos.
- MUST log in with an Adobe ID.
- Only basic editing tools. More about picture modification.
- Ability to combine two different photos with ease.
The post Five for Friday: Apps to make your photos beautiful appeared first on AndroidGuys.