Apps to watch the upcoming college football championships and bowl games
With only a few weeks left in the college football season, it’s the all-important time for your favorite teams to buckle down. One (more) loss and your guys could be knocked out of contention. Given the way things have transpired as of late, we wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few more shakeups before things wrap up.
Regardless of how the standings look when the season ends, the conference championships and bowl games are going to be fun to watch. As we see it, there are few things on TV as enjoyable as two top teams going head to head.
One area where would-be cord-cutters sometimes balk is on the topic of live sports. To them, getting rid of cable or satellite is a risky proposition, especially at this time of year. As it turns out, there are plenty of ways that one can get their football fix on smartphones, Android TV, and Fire Stick devices.
Below is a list of key games and apps to help you watch college championships and bowl games. We’ve listed Amazon and Google Play Store links, respectively.
● PAC-12 Conference Championship (FOX Sports Go) (FOX Sports Go)
● American Championship (WatchESPN) (WatchESPN)
● SEC Championship (CBS Sports) (CBS Sports)
● Big Ten Championship (FOX Sports Go) (FOX Sports Go)
● ACC Championship (WatchESPN) (WatchESPN)
● MWC Championship (WatchESPN) (WatchESPN)
● Capital One Orange Bowl (ESPN on the Sling TV app) (Sling TV)
● Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl (WatchESPN) (WatchESPN)
● Fiesta Bowl (ESPN on the Sling TV app) (Sling TV)
● Parade of Roses (ABC, NBC, and HGTV) (ABC, NBC, HGTV)
● Rose Bowl (ESPN on the Playstation Vue app)
● Allstate Sugar Bowl (ESPN on the Sling TV app) (Sling TV)
● Goodyear Cotton Bowl (WatchESPN) (WatchESPN)