Engadget giveaway: Win a complete set of Ultimate Ears Bluetooth speakers!
Summer is here and, at least in the north-eastern US, it’s providing strong sunshine paired with melt-inducing heat. Those vibes have been captured perfectly on Ultimate Ear’s latest limited edition UE Roll 2, which features the “Drippy” design from artist Jen Stark. Known for her psychedelic blends of contrasting color and repetitive layers, Stark aimed to bring oozing motion to this speaker’s fabric. This week’s giveaway is courtesy of Ultimate Ears and includes one of the limited edition UE Roll 2 Bluetooth speakers, along with one of each of its siblings: the UE Boom 2 and Megaboom. These speakers will help you kick out the jams all summer long in waterproof style. Each model has its own level of portability and volume output to fit your activity, plus any two can be paired for stereo sound. Want to get in on the audio fun? Head on down to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this full set of UE speakers, including the limited “Drippy” release.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) UE Roll 2 in the new “Drippy” design, one (1) UE Boom 2 and one (1) UE Megaboom ($600 total value).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until July 27th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!