Engadget giveaway: win a PowerCache 220 courtesy of Monoprice!
Whether you’re a glamping enthusiast or just a gadget-addicted park lover, you’ll need more than a simple battery pack to get through the day. It’s also the season for outdoor adventures, usually far from hardwired power sources, so Monoprice timed the release of its PowerCache 220 AC inverter well. This portable device, which launched today, can be juiced up from an outlet, a car lighter or the company’s soon-to-be-released 8- and 15-watt solar panels to provide enough juice for “a 30-watt fan for 10 hours or a 65-watt computer monitor for five hours.” It’s sealed lead-acid battery can be tapped through a multitude of ports, including four USBs, two 120-volt AC outlets, a cigarette lighter receptacle and two 5.5mm DC jacks for connecting Monoprice-branded LED lighting. This week, three lucky Engadget readers will get a PowerCache 220 for all their on-the-go energy needs. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) Monoprice PowerCache 220 portable AC inverter with solar charging capability ($180 value each).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until June 29th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!