Engadget giveaway: Win a uniVERSE Case System courtesy of Otterbox!
If you’re like me, your smartphone is always at your side and that means more chances for it to take a tumble. These smart devices also pack plenty of business tools, photo, video and audio capabilities, making them a virtual pocket-sized production studio. Case and accessory maker Otterbox believes it’s found the ideal middle ground for keeping your phone protected and letting you expand its capabilities without compromising its shell. The Otterbox uniVERSE Case System includes a modular phone case with a connector for swapping in a range of accessories including tripods, lens attachments, memory card readers, battery packs and Bluetooth speakers. This week, the company has provided us with an iPhone 6/6s uniVERSE case, along with four of its add-on modules to help you get you started. Just head down to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Otterbox uniVERSE case, one (1) Polar Pro Trippler Tripod, one (1) Polar Pro Power Pack battery, one (1) Polar Pro Bluetooth speaker and one (1) SanDisk iXpand 64GB flash drive — total value approximately $290.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until May 27th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!