Verizon is pushing a security update to the Galaxy S7, S7 edge
Verizon is joining AT&T and T-Mobile in pushing out the first security update to the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge on its network. The carrier only notes bringing the phone up to date with the most recent security patch in its changelog. From Verizon’s update page:
The current software update gives you the most up to date Android security patch on your device.
If you haven’t already received the update notification, you can check manually for it. To do so, simply head to your Settings, About device and then check for the update.
Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Galaxy S7 review
- Galaxy S7 edge review
- Galaxy S7 edge with Exynos: A Canadian perspective
- Here are all four Galaxy S7 colors
- Details on the Galaxy S7’s camera
- The SD card is back on the GS7
- Join our Galaxy S7 forums
AT&T Sprint T-Mobile Verizon