Soon you’ll be able to get Cricket Wireless at your local Target
For those interested in switching to Cricket Wireless, we have some good news for you. Within the next month, starting October 25th, Cricket Wireless will start rolling out to a Target near you.
We all know that trying to find the right place to get our wireless devices can be a pain, but when they are located in large retail chains like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target, the search is lessened. Cricket is planning to bring their wireless plans and devices to close to 1,600 different Target locations, as well as through Target’s online retail site.
Recently, Cricket has been trying to make waves in the carrier world, by offering such options as a credit to those who switch from T-Mobile or MetroPCS. Whether those attempts to gain ground have been futile or not, haven’t really played themselves out. Regardless, seeing Cricket make the move into a big-box retail store, will surely help the business.
Along with the name, Cricket is bringing some great options for plans to consumers that may or may not even know they exist. Here are some of the benefits that they are boasting:
- More nationwide 4G LTE coverage than T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost or MetroPCS
- Plans starting at $35/month after $5 AutoPay credit, all in, with taxes/fees included
- “Bring Your Own Device” Universal SIM Card Kit for compatible devices
- Unlimited texts and calls to and from the US, Mexico and Canada on a Smart or Pro plan
- Compelling selection of smartphones from HTC, LG, Samsung and ZTE ranging from $49.99 – $129.99
So if you’ve been in the market for a new plan, Cricket Wireless may be the best option for your mobile carrier needs.
Let us know what you think about Cricket Wireless moving into Target locations, and what kind of experiences you’ve had.
The post Soon you’ll be able to get Cricket Wireless at your local Target appeared first on AndroidGuys.