Love or Lust, HotelTonight wants to help you score this Valentine’s Day
Travel app and booking service provider HotelTonight has announced they are making some special deals available for Valentine’s Day in partnership with a variety of some of the most exclusive hotels in the nation. A special “Love More” package is being made available for the romantics out there while the “Lust More” package is for those ready to party in some of the swankiest locations available. Even if you are not ready for one of these special packages, HotelTonight is offering 10% off all Valentine’s Day bookings made between February 9th and February 13th.
The rooms available through the “Lust More” offering are some of the most difficult to book, typically requiring some kind of insider connection. HotelTonight has secured exclusive access to the rooms which include places like the Hudson “Apartment Suite” in NYC, the L’ermitage “Grand Luxe Suite” in Beverly Hills, the Sir Francis Drake “Penthouse” in SF, the Langham Hotels Presidential Suite in Boston, and the Metropolitan by COMO “Lakeview Suite” in Miami. HotelTonight has also partnered with BloomNation to provide a floral arrangement valued at over $300 and the ability to make dinner reservations at locations like the Bazaar by Jose Andres (Miami), Craft and Nobu Fifty Seven (NYC), Craigie on Main and L’Espalier (Boston), and MK (Chicago).
Even if you are not ready to impress with one of these special packages from HotelTonight, if you grab the app you can still enjoy a special 10% discount on your booking by using the promo code LOVE starting next Monday.
You can grab the HotelTonight app from the Google Play Store using one of the download links below. Full details about the offer can be found in the full press release below.
HotelTonight Wants to Get You in (a Hotel) Bed this Valentine’s Day
Popular Travel App Offers Exclusive Love and Lust Hotel Packages;
Partners with BloomNation to Deliver the Most Over-the-Top Valentine’s Day Ever
SAN FRANCISCO (Monday, February 9, 2015) — The most romantic (and notoriously last-minute) holiday of the year is quickly approaching, and HotelTonightis here to save the day. This Valentine’s Day, HotelTonight is offering a variety of room and suite packages to fulfill all your needs. Whether you’re a “HighRoller” or just want a great, romantic night out, HotelTonight has you covered – grab a package (ahem) and make this Valentine’s Day unforgettable.
HotelTonight’s Valentine’s Day room packages will be available in the app starting on Monday, February 9, 2015. Here are all the dirty details:
- “Love More” Package: The hand-selected hotels in these packages come with amenities perfect for an ultra-romantic Valentine’s Day. All “Love More” packages include a bottle of bubbly and guaranteed late check-out for some extra cuddling time the next morning. Look for these offers marked with a red heart in more than 25 destinations globally.
- “Lust More”Package: HotelTonight’s HighRoller rooms are some of the most lusted-after high-end luxury suites, penthouses and villas available, with perks like amazing views, wet bars, spa-like bathrooms and more. These Valentine’s Day HighRoller rooms come with a unique, over-the-top floral arrangement from BloomNation(valued at over $300!),custom designed for each couple to take home, plus a hard-to-get restaurant reservation (dinner’s on you, though). This package is sure to impress your plus-one. Look for these ballin’ offers marked with a yellow HighRoller badge in select major markets.
For more information, availability and details on how to find and score HotelTonight’s Valentine’s Day packages, please visit our blog: https://www.hoteltonight.com/blog/
With these hand-picked hotel packages, HotelTonight has done the legwork for those in need of Valentine’s Day plans at the last minute, regardless of budget. And for those not in or near one of the cities where HotelTonight is offering a special Valentine’s Day package, the app still offers great deals at hand picked hotels in more 500 destinations across the globe, making it incredibly easy to book a spontaneous and romantic evening.
Ready to lock down your February 14? Use promo code LOVE during the week leading up to the holiday and get 10% off your advanced Valentine’s Day booking. Book your Valentine’s Day today with HotelTonight – download the app here.
How HotelTonight Works:
· Book rooms on HotelTonight for tonight or up to a week out, at more than 15,000 hotels in over 500 destinations across the globe.
· Hotel rooms can be easily booked via the app in less than 10 seconds – just three taps and a swipe from app launch to completed booking.
· All hotels are handpicked by the HotelTonight team, given a style category (like Basic, Hip or Luxe) and illustrated by mobile-optimized hotel photos.
· As the check-in date approaches and rooms remain unsold, hotels drop their rates. HotelTonight plays matchmaker between these hotels and guests who are looking for a great deal at a great hotel.
BloomNation is the world’s largest online floral marketplace where consumers shop directly with top local artisanal florists in more than 3,000 cities around the country. Unlike other flower sites that only display stock images of generic, cookie-cutter options, BloomNation provides consumers with real photos of artisan florists’ unique and one-of-a-kind designs. Customers also receive a BloomSnap, a photo of their completed order, before anything’s hand delivered so you know that what you ordered on the site is what the recipient will receive. BloomNation’s funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Ronny Conway, Spark Capital, Chicago Ventures and other top investors. For more information, please visit http://www.BloomNation.com.
Founded in 2010, HotelTonight is a mobile app for booking hand-selected hotels at exclusively low prices, from tonight to up to 7 days in advance. HotelTonight helps consumers plan less and live more, by offering incredible convenience and amazing value at hotels vetted by the HT team. For hotels, HotelTonight is a strategic partner for filling rooms that would otherwise remain empty. HotelTonight is currently available in more than 500 destinations across the globe. Based in San Francisco, HotelTonight is backed by top venture firms including Coatue Management, GGV Capital, U.S. Venture Partners, Accel Partners, Battery Ventures and First Round Capital and leading travel-industry pioneers. Visit http://www.hoteltonight.com for more information and to download the free app.
Come comment on this article: Love or Lust, HotelTonight wants to help you score this Valentine’s Day