Apple’s quest for ever-thinner, ever-smarter devices may produce another casualty: your iPhone’s headphone jack. A rumor at MacOtakara claims that the next iPhone might drop the 3.5mm port and use the Lightning port for audio instead. The move would let Apple slim its phone even further (reportedly, over 1mm thinner than the iPhone 6s) and take advantage of Lightning’s features, such as headphone-based DACs and app launching. You’d have to use an adapter for any conventional wired headphones, or else make the leap to Bluetooth.
Source: MacOtakara (translated)
MacMall’s annual Cyber Monday sale offering discounts on Macs and several other Apple products starts today, November 28, at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time and lasts through 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, November 30.
Following its 60-hour Black Friday sale, MacMall continues to offer significant discounts on a huge selection of Apple Macs and iPads. The Retina MacBook Pro is available at up to $259 off, while the MacBook Air is available for up to $100 off. The 27-inch iMac is available at up to $200 off, and the Mac mini is available at up to $70 off.
MacMall sells a range of stock Apple Macs and custom build-to-order models. We’ve listed a selection of the more popular discounted models below, but the full range of discounts are available on the MacMall website.
2015 Retina MacBook
2015 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro
– 2.7GHz/8GB/128GB – $1,229, $70 off
– 2.7GHz/8GB/256GB – $1,399, $100 off
– 2.9GHz/8GB/512GB – $1,699, $100 off
– 2.7GHz/16GB/256GB – $1,599, $100 off
– 2.9GHz/16GB/256GB – $1,699, $100 off
– 2.9GHz/16GB/512GB – $1,929, $70 off
– 3.1GHz/16GB/256GB – $1,899, $100 off
– 3.1GHz/16GB/512GB – $2,099, $100 off
– 3.1GHz/16GB/1TB – $2,597, $102 off
2015 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro
15-inch 2015 Retina MacBook Pro models are available for up to $259 off. Models marked Iris AMD include a separate AMD graphics card while models marked Iris Pro do not.
– 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB/Iris Pro – $1,839.99, $159.01 off
– 2.5GHz/16GB/256GB/Iris Pro – $1,839.99, $259.01 off
– 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB/Iris Pro – $2,239, $160 off
– 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB/Iris AMD – $2,299, $200 off
– 2.5GHz/16GB/1TB/Iris AMD – $2,829, $170 off
– 2.8GHz/16GB/256GB/Iris Pro – $2,139, $160 off
– 2.8GHz/16GB/512GB/Iris Pro – $2,449, $150 off
– 2.8GHz/16GB/512GB/Iris AMD – $2,539, $160 off
– 2.8GHz/16GB/1TB/Iris AMD – $2,974, $225 off
2015 MacBook Air
MacMall’s selection of MacBook Air models are available at a $50 to $100 discount.
– 11-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/128GB – $829, $70 off
– 11-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/256GB – $1,029, $70 off
– 11-inch 1.6GHz/8GB/256GB – $1,148, $51 off
– 11-inch 2.2GHz/8GB/256GB – $1,289, $60 off
– 11-inch 2.2GHz/8GB/512GB – $1,579, $70 off
– 13-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/128GB – $899, $100 off
– 13-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/256GB – $1,129, $70 off
– 13-inch 1.6GHz/8GB/256GB – $1,239, $60 off
– 13-inch 1.6GHz/8GB/512GB – $1,529, $70 off
– 13-inch 2.2GHz/8GB/256GB – $1,379, $70 off
– 13-inch 2.2GHz/8GB/512GB – $1,679, $70 off
2015 21.5-inch iMac
– 1.4GHz/8GB/1TB – $1,019, $80 off
– 2.8GHz/8GB/1TB – $1,199, $100 off
– 2.8GHz/8GB/1TB Fusion – $1,349, $50 off
– 2.8GHz/16GB/1TB Fusion – $1,549, $50 off
– 4K 3.1GHz/8GB/1TB – $1,399, $100 off
– 4K 3.1GHz/16GB/1TB – $1,629, $70 off
– 4K 3.3GHz/8GB/1TB Fusion – $1,729, $70 off
2015 27-inch iMac
– 5K 3.2GHz/8GB/1TB/M380 – $1,699, $100 off
– 5K 3.2GHz/8GB/1TB Fusion/M390 – $1,829, $170 off
– 5K 3.2GHz/8GB/2TB Fusion/M380 – $2,029, $70 off
– 5K 3.2GHz/16GB/1TB Fusion/M390 – $2,129, $70 off
– 5K 3.3GHz/8GB/2TB Fusion/M395 – $2,179, $120 off
– 5K 3.3GHz/16GB/2TB Fusion/M395 – $2,429, $70 off
– 5K 4.0GHz/8GB/2TB Fusion/M395 – $2,479, $70 off
– 5K 4.0GHz/16GB/2TB Fusion/M395 – $2,669, $80 off
– 5K 4.0GHz/16GB/3TB Fusion/M395 – $2,769, $80 off
– 5K 4.0/32GB/2TB Fusion/M395X – $3,279, $120 off
– 5K 4.0/32GB/3TB Fusion/M395X – $3,379, $120 off
– 5K 4.0/32GB/1TB Flash/M395X – $3,899, $200 off
2013 Mac Pro
– 4-Core 3.7GHz/12GB/256GB – $2,749, $250 off
– 6-Core 3.5GHz/16GB/256GB – $3,699, $300 off
– 8-Core 3.0GHz/12GB/1TB – $6,349, $450 off
– 12-Core 2.7GHz/64GB/1TB – $8,799, $800 off
2014 Mac mini
– 1.4GHz/4GB/500GB – $464.99, $34.01 off
– 2.6GHz/8GB/1TB Sata – $659, $40 off
– 2.8GHz/8GB/1TB Fusion – $938, $61 off
MacMall is offering iPad Air 2 models at $21 to $40 off 16, 64, and 128GB Wi-Fi only models and up to $40 off the more expensive high-capacity cellular models. The original iPad Air is available for up to $35 off, and the iPad mini 4 is available for up to $20 off. The 32GB Wi-Fi only iPad Pro in Silver, Space Gray and Gold is $25 off, while other Wi-Fi only and cellular models are $12 off.
MacMall is also offering the Apple Thunderbolt Display for $949, which is $50 off, and between $10 and $25 off select iPod touch models. 16GB iPod nano models are $10 off. AirPort Extreme (2013) and Airport Time Capsule (2TB) are each discounted by around $20, and select Apple accessories are on sale.
As one of the only sites that sells Apple’s build-to-order Mac models at a discount, MacMall is a popular choice for customers looking for a non-standard Mac at a lower price. Because MacMall operates in a limited number of states, most orders will not require sale tax to be paid.
Make sure to check out our Cyber Monday Deals roundup for more online deals. There are some excellent discounts this year on a range of products, including iPhones, iPads and Macs, in addition to dozens of Apple-related accessories.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with MacMall. Juli Clover contributed to this roundup.
Discuss this article in our forums
Last month, Amazon removed all Apple TV and Chromecast product listings from its website because the devices do not offer its Prime Video streaming service, which the online retailer said may cause confusion for customers. Nearly a month later, the new Apple TV remains unavailable on Amazon, but that could soon change.
Amazon appears to have confirmed to engineer Dan Bostonweeks that it is developing a tvOS app for Prime Video that could launch before the end of 2015. “Hopefully, within a few weeks span, you will be able to see the Amazon Instant Video app feature on your Apple TV,” the company purportedly said in an email.
I sent feedback to Amazon via the Amazon Instant Video iOS app about supporting tvOS. They say it’s in development. pic.twitter.com/52fYUgtgNs
— Dan Bostonweeks (@danimal) November 28, 2015
http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsApple was wrongly criticized by some in October for seemingly not allowing Prime Video on the new Apple TV, but shortly after the company provided a statement to BuzzFeed News emphasizing that “all are welcome” on the platform — Amazon simply had not submitted a Prime Video app for the tvOS App Store.
Apple tells BuzzFeed News that “all are welcome” on its new Apple TV platform. But Amazon — which recently purged Apple TV from its store — doesn’t have a Prime Video app in the Apple TV App Store. And as of a few days ago, it hadn’t submitted one.
Amazon told BuzzFeed News it “doesn’t have anything to share” on the topic at the time, but it now appears the company is actively developing a tvOS solution. Amazon Video allows Prime members to instantly stream tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes, with hundreds of thousands of titles available to buy or rent.
Amazon Video for iOS is free on the App Store and accessible by Amazon Prime members. The service is also available on Android, Fire OS, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U, the web and select TV and Blu-ray players from LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony and Vizio.
Discuss this article in our forums
Apple is planning to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack on the next-generation iPhone in favor of an all-in-one Lightning connector, according to often-reliable Japanese website Mac Otakara. Apple may also release Lightning-equipped EarPods to support the new audio output on future iOS devices.
The report, citing a reliable source, claims the new same-sized Lightning connector will support Lightning-equipped and Bluetooth headphones, and have a DAC, or digital-to-audio converter, for backwards compatibility with wired headphones using standard 3.5mm stereo jacks.
The so-called “iPhone 7” will likely be more than 1mm thinner than the 7.1mm thick iPhone 6s as a result, according to the report. The sixth-generation iPod touch could be a comparable device, with a depth of 6.1mm, but the portable media player still has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Apple will also reportedly release Lightning-equipped EarPods, which would likely be included in the box alongside the iPhone 7 and sold separately for use with other future iOS devices. Apple’s current EarPods with a 3.5mm stereo jack will presumably remain available for purchase afterwards for the foreseeable future.
Apple introduced new MFi Program specifications in June 2014 that allow third-party manufacturers to create headphones that connect to iOS devices via a Lightning cable, but the rollout has been slow. Philips unveiled Lightning-equipped Fidelio M2L and Fidelio NC1L headphones over the past 14 months.
Should this rumor prove true, Apple’s decision to switch to an all-in-one Lightning connector for charging and audio output could face the same kind of controversy as when Apple retired its proprietary 30-pin charging cable in favor of a smaller Lightning connector starting with the iPhone 5 in 2012.
Discuss this article in our forums
Less than a month after kicking off the Cortana for iPhone beta signups, Microsoft has started rolling out the app to people who showed interest in testing it. As TechCrunch points out, the early build is being distributed through TestFlight, a developer-focused service that lets iOS users try applications before their public release. Based on the app’s current description, Microsoft is asking testers to set a Cortana reminder on a Windows 10 PC and see how it works with an iPhone, as well as communicate with the virtual assistant and observe how she responds to queries. Back in August, Cortana also arrived on Android via public beta, so it’s only a matter of time before Microsoft officially releases it on Google and Apple’s mobile platforms.
Source: Microsoft News
Sony executive Shuhei Yoshida has announced on Twitter that the company is working on an official Remote Play app for Mac and PC, enabling users to stream and play PS4 games on desktops and notebooks, per The Verge.
Remote Play is currently limited to various Sony devices, including the PlayStation Vita, PlayStation TV and newer Xperia-branded smartphones and tablets. All new PS4 games must be compatible with Remote Play, except for games that use peripherals such as PlayStation Move.
Some people asked if we plan to provide Remote Play function to PC, and yes, we are indeed working on an official application for PC/Mac. 😀
— Shuhei Yoshida (@yosp) November 27, 2015
http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsWhile owning a PS4 gaming console will still be required to play games like Fallout 4 or Destiny on a Mac or PC, the expanded Remote Play app will move Sony games one step closer to true cross-platform playability.
Discuss this article in our forums
For this week’s giveaway, we’ve teamed up with The Intrepid Bag Co to give away one of the company’s Zinnia Convertible Leather iPad Pro Bags. The Zinnia is a convertible bag that can transition quickly between a backpack and a crossbody bag.
Made from mahogany leather and lined with wool fabric, the Zinnia converts with a quick grab and pull on the straps, which are made from padded leather for comfort. The Zinnia features a design that’s wider at the bottom, giving it the stability to stand up on its own.
Inside the Zinnia, there’s a padded laptop pocket that’s large enough to hold an iPad Pro or a 13-inch laptop, such as a Retina MacBook Pro. There’s also two expanding water bottle pockets at the sides, two quick access back pockets, and a front pocket that closes magnetically.
The Zinnia Convertible Leather iPad Pro Bag can be purchased from Intrepid Bag Co for $349, but one lucky MacRumors reader will be able to get one for free through our giveaway. To enter to win, use the Rafflecopter widget below and enter an email address. Email addresses will be used solely for contact purposes to reach the winner and send the prize.
You can earn additional entries by subscribing to our weekly newsletter, subscribing to our YouTube channel, following us on Twitter, or visiting the MacRumors Facebook page. Due to the complexities of international laws regarding giveaways, only U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveawayhttp://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.jsThe contest will run from today (November 26) at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time through 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on December 4. The winner will be chosen randomly on December 4 and will be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond and provide a shipping address before a new winner is chosen. The prize will be shipped to the winner for free.
Intrepid Bag Co is also offering a Black Friday discount for MacRumors readers that will be available until December 2nd. To get a discount on any of the site’s products, use the code WeLoveMacRumors10.
Discuss this article in our forums
French boutique retailer Colette has launched an online sale offering many stainless steel Apple Watch and 18-karat gold Apple Watch Edition models for around 50% off, by far the lowest prices available for those Apple Watch models this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Due to the significant savings, stock will likely be depleted very quickly.
A total of thirteen Apple Watch and six Apple Watch Edition models have been listed for half price, although some models appear to have already sold out. Colette is also selling individual stainless steel Link Bracelets and Milanese Loops for half price during the limited time promotion.
The list below compares Apple’s regular price to Colette’s sale price for each Apple Watch model. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
– 38mm Stainless Steel Case with White Sport Band – $549 → $286.78
– 42mm Stainless Steel Case with White Sport Band – $599 → $308.87
– 38mm Stainless Steel Case with (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band – $549 → $286.78
– 42mm Stainless Steel Case with (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band – $599 → $308.87
– 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band – $599 → $308.87
– 38mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band – $549 → $286.78
– 38mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle – $649 → $330.96
– 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle – $699 → $353.06
– 38mm Stainless Steel Case with Milanese Loop – $649 → $330.96
– 38mm Stainless Steel Case with Link Bracelet – $949 → $485.62
– 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Link Bracelet – $999 → $507.71
– 38mm Space Black w/ Space Black Stainless Steel Link Bracelet – $1,049 → $529.80
– 42mm Space Black w/ Space Black Stainless Steel Link Bracelet – $1,099 → $551.91
Apple Watch Edition
– 38mm 18-Carat Rose Gold Case with White Sport Band – $10,000 → $4,860.62
– 38mm 18-Carat Yellow Gold Case w/ Bright Red Modern Buckle – $17,000 → $7,953.75
– 42mm 18-Carat Yellow Gold Case with Black Classic Buckle – $15,000 → $7,070
– 38mm 18-Carat Yellow Gold Case with Black Sport Band – $10,000 → $4,860.62
– 42mm 18-Carat Yellow Gold Case with Black Sport Band – $12,000 → $5,744.38
– 42mm 18-Carat Rose Gold Case with White Sport Band – $12,000 → $5,744.38
Colette offers online checkout for in-stock Apple Watch models and accessories, with American Express, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal as accepted payment methods. Each Apple Watch listing has a maximum quantity allowed for purchase of one.
Best Buy and Target are also offering Apple Watch deals for select models on Black Friday, including the Apple Watch Sport, which is not on sale through Colette. Deals may vary depending on time, location and product availability.
Discuss this article in our forums
With the Thanksgiving holiday well underway in the United States, Black Friday deals at both online and brick and mortar stores are starting to go live. Many major retail stores like Target, Best Buy, and Walmart will be opening up in the early evening, and most online-only deals are already live.
We’ve rounded up a few of the absolute best deals that can be had on products like the iPad, iPhone, MacBook, iMac, and Apple Watch below, and even more deals can be found in our full Black Friday roundup, which has a long list of retailers that are offering discounts.
Both Target and Best Buy are offering Apple Watch deals. At Best Buy, the Apple Watch is up to $100 off, with a $50 discount for Apple Watch Sport models and a $100 discount for stainless steel Apple Watch models.
Target is offering a $100 Target gift card with the full price purchase of any Apple Watch or Apple Watch Sport.
With the purchase of an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus on a device installment payment plan from Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T, Target is offering customers a $250 Target gift card.
With the purchase of an iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, or 6s Plus using AT&T Next or a Verizon device payment plan, Walmart is offering $200 off in the form of a $100 bill credit and a $100 Walmart gift card.
iPad Air 2
There are a lot of deals available on the iPad Air 2, with discounts as high as $150 off.
Best Buy is selling the 16 and 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad Air 2 at a $100 discount, dropping the price to $399 and $499, respectively. The 128GB Wi-Fi only model is available at a $125 discount, dropping the price to $574.
For those who would prefer a gift card to a straight cash deal, Target is offering a $150 Target gift card with the purchase of any iPad Air 2 model.
iPad mini 4
Staples is selling the 16GB Wi-Fi only iPad mini 4 for $299, a $100 discount off the regular price of $399.
For those who would prefer a gift card to a straight cash deal, Target is offering a $100 Target gift card with the purchase of any iPad mini 4 model.
While Adorama and MacMall are offering $100 discounts on the 12-inch Retina MacBook, Best Buy and B&H Photos deals are the best, dropping prices by as much as $200.
– 1.1GHz/8GB/256GB Gold – $1,179, $120 off
– 1.1GHz/8GB/256GB Silver – $1,149, $150 off
– 1.1GHz/8GB/256GB Space Gray – $1,179, $120 off
– 1.2GHz/8GB/512GB Gold – $1,429, $170 off
– 1.2GHz/8GB/512GB Silver – $1,429, $170 off
– 1.2GHz/8GB/512GB Space Gray – $1,399, $200 off
Best Buy and B&H Photo have the best prices on stock MacBook Air models. For non-stock models, MacMall is offering $81 off to $100 off.
– 11-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/128GB – $774, $125 off
– 11-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/256GB – $979, $120 off
– 13-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/128GB – $879, $120 off
– 13-inch 1.6GHz/4GB256GB – $1,079, $120 off
B&H Photo, MacMall, and Best Buy all have deals on Macs, with the lowest prices on stock configurations listed below. MacMall has discounts on a wide range of non-stock models, with $150 to $250 off.
– 13-inch 2.7GHz/8GB/128GB – $1,179, $150 off
– 13-inch 2.9GHz/8GB/512GB – $1,599, $200 off
– 15-inch 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB – $1,699, $300 off
– 15-inch 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB – $2,149, $350 off
On stock iMac models, Best Buy, B&H Photo, and MacMall have some of the best deals available. For non-stock configurations, MacMall is offering discounts between $101 and $201.
– 21.5-inch 1.6GHz/8GB/1TB – $899, $200 off
– 21.5-inch 4K 3.1GHz/8GB/1TB – $1,299, $200 off
– 27-inch 5K 3.2GHz/8GB/1TB – $1,599, $200 off
– 27-inch 5K/3.3GHz/2TB Fusion – $2,029, $250 off
As a doorbuster deal, Target is offering 25 percent off all Apple TVs. Supplies for this deal are likely to be limited.
– iPods – $50 off
– Beats by Dre Powerbeats – $99.99, $100 off
– Pebble Time – $129.99, $70 off
– Fitbit Charge HR – $119 $30 off
– Beats Solo 2 headphones – $97, $103 off
– Fantastical for iPhone – $2.99, 40 percent off
– Fantastical for iPad – $4.99, 50 percent off
– VMware Fusion Pro – $119 to purchase/$71.99 to upgrade, 40 percent off
– VMware Fusion 8 – $55.99 to buy/$34.99 to upgrade, 30 percent off
– VMware upgrades from Parallels – 55 percent off
– VMware Fusion Pro and Workstation Pro bundle – $224.98, 50 percent off
– Adobe Premiere Elements 14 – $59.99, 39 percent off
– Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 – $59.99, 39 percent off
– Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac – $99, $34 off
– Pixelmator for Mac – $14.99, 50 percent off
– Pixelmator for iPhone – $1.99, 50 percent off
– Parallels – $79. Comes with 7 free apps, including 1Password and Evernote Premium
Make sure to check out the Black Friday roundup for specific times on when retail stores will open and more information on each of the deals listed above.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors.
Discuss this article in our forums
In addition to Black Friday deals from Best Buy, MacMall and other major retailers, many smaller companies are offering discounts on Apple products, accessories and apps for U.S. Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
A number of those deals are highlighted below, with most beginning to go live, and more can be found in our Black Friday roundup. Please note that product availability may be limited, and prices are subject to change.
Intrepid Bag Co.
The Intrepid Bag Co., a site that makes high-quality leather bags, has an exclusive discount code for MacRumors readers. Between now and December 2nd, use the code WeLoveMacRumors10 to get a discount on any of the site’s products.
Casetify, a site that specializes in customizable iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands, is offering 20% off site wide. MacRumors readers can get an extra 10% discount for a total of 30% off all products with the promo code MACRUMORS30. The deal will last from Friday, November 27 to Tuesday, December 1.
– MOS Magnetic Cord Organizer – $6.95, 65% off
– Monk Wallet cases for iPhone 4s/5s – $4.95 to $9.95, 50% off
– MOS Spring 6-ft Lightning Cable – $25.85, 30% off
– MOS Spring 1-ft Lightning Cable – $13.95, 30% off
– MOS Kick iPhone stand – $14.95, 40% off
– MOS Reach extension cord – $11.95, 40% off
The SensoGlove Digital Golf Glove is available for 20% off from Thursday, November 26 to Friday, December 4 with the coupon code BlackFriday2015.
OWC has a large selection of used Macs on sale for customers who are looking to get a deal on an older machine. OWC is also offering discounts on a range of Apple-related products from Wednesday November 25 to Friday, December 4.
– Apple Lightning Cables – $7, 63% off
– Apple Earpods – $8.75, down from $29
– SSDs – Several SSDs discounted, including 100GB for $29 and 240GB for $109.80
– MagSafe Cables – New from $57.50, used from $35
– Mac Memory Kits with 8GB RAM – Starting at $58
– Mac DIY Drive Upgrade Kits – From $47
– Griffin Loop Tablet Stand – $2.90, down from $29.99
– Ten One Design Mountie Clip – $15, down from $24.95
– Edimax AC 450 Wi-Fi Wireless Adapter – $15, down from $39
– Edimax SP-2101W Smart Plug Switch – $25, down from $49
Situ Scale, which we reviewed in July, is an iPad-connected scale that aims to offer a more precise picture of the calorie and nutrient content in food. The scale has gotten a lot of recent updates and is available at a 25% discount for Black Friday using the code BLACKFRIDAY when checking out. With the discount, the scale is available for $89.99 instead of $119.99. The deal is available from now until November 28.
iPhone and iPad cases from Nodus are available at a 25% discount from Friday, November 27 to Monday, November 30.
On Black Friday through Cyber Monday, Speck will be offering 25% off all products site wide, with the exception of sale items. On MacBook items, Speck will be offering 40% off.
On Black Friday, Zagg will offer a buy one get one free deal on its lineup of InvisibleShield screen protectors for the iPhone, iPad, and other electronic devices.
Brydge is offering discounts on a selection of its iPad keyboards. The BrydgeMini for iPad mini is available for $30 off, dropping the price to $99.99, while the BrydgeAir is available for $20 off, dropping the price to $129.99. The Brydge+ for older iPads is also $20 off, dropping the price to $79.99.
More deals ahead… Read more