What if there was a way for you to share files with friends and family that didn’t involve physically sending them a DVD or CD, emailing, text messaging, or using Facebook? What if you could send entire home movies, large image files, or even a folder with hundreds or thousands of the images your holds the rights to in it? Well, you can, with P2P file sharing.
What Is Bittorrenting?
Bittorrenting refers to the transmission of data using a peer-to-peer file sharing protocol instead of centralized servers. Distribution of content is thus decentralized. For example, let’s say that you want to download some music. You buy a song on Amazon or iTunes. Amazon or Apple act as the central server. You get the music from them. (But don’t share what you have bought!)
But, what if you didn’t want music from either of these two companies? What if you wanted to download or share music that is authorized for sharing by the copyright holders, or that is in the public domain – some Baroque music written in the 1600s and performed many years ago? (You should know that new performances or sound recordings of music written many years ago may be protected by copyright, because there are usually at least two copyrights in sound records: the song or composition, and the performance or sound recording of it.) You could buy it from somewhere, but there’s no copyright on it. You could just download it from a friend, but how? Bittorrenting is how. Instead of going to Amazon, you reach out to a friend directly and he transfers the file to you.
But, instead of transferring the entire file, he gives you only a small piece of it. And, there are 10 other people out there with the same song. Each of them gives you a piece and, collectively, you end up with all the pieces of the song. A software program helps you arrange all of the downloading and “assembly” of all of the bits and pieces you’ve collected.
Why collect bits and pieces as opposed to the whole song, all at once? Because it’s faster. Each user only has to commit a small amount of resources to help you out. Are you excited yet?
Some Common Words and Phrases
Before you dive into the world of torrenting and file sharing, you’ll have to get some of the lingo down.
Let’s start with a “peer.” A peer refers to either an instance of a piece of software running on a computer that interacts with other software programs for the transfer of files. A peer can also refer to individual users.
A “client” is the technical term for this software. So, for example, you can download a very good client from www.Vuze.com. Vuze’s client installs on your computer, helps you find and download files, and it also scans those files for viruses or other malicious code.
A “torrent” is what you’re searching for – that’s the file you’re looking for via Vuze or a torrent search engine. Torrents are small files, only several hundred KBs in size. They contain information that allows you to download the target file – a music file, game, book, or video, for example.
A “seed” refers to a user (and individual, like you) or client (the software) that is uploading or sharing target files. A “leech” refers to a user or client that only downloads files, but rarely or never shares them with others. In the world of P2P file sharing, this heavily frowned upon and can get you banned or blacklisted from many different communities.
A “swarm” refers to all peers sharing a torrent. A “tracker” is a server than coordinates the location and downloading of files, but is not directly involved in the data transfer process and does not retain a copy of anything being shared.
The Legality Of P2P File Sharing
Files sharing has gotten a bad rap over the years. But it’s a legitimate way to share files with a large number of people. It’s fast, efficient, and free too (aside from the cost of downloading the client).
Still, you should always verify the copyright status of any file before downloading it. It cannot be overstated: never download or upload anything that is protected by copyright without the authorization of the copyright holder. You could end up getting sued or going to jail.
Irma Campbell has a head for technology. With a passion for helping others understand what tech can do for them, she enjoys blogging about the basics and how-tos of a variety of useful apps, software, and more.
Apple Watch is available and selling like crazy, and we’ve already revealed a list of must-have apps for the device, compiled by Apple itself. The list featured some fairly standard utilities and a few apps specifically useful for the small wearable device, but curiously absent was the mention of any sort of gaming on Apple Watch.
For those who never expected game developers to bother adapting titles to fit on the Apple Watch’s tiny screen, this probably isn’t a surprise. However, the exclusion of games from the list of essential apps wasn’t actually due to the fact that there aren’t any. There just isn’t a huge selection just yet. The fact is, developers are making efforts to come up with new ideas and shrunken versions of existing games that users will want to play on the watch. In a matter of time, there will likely be hundreds of gaming titles to choose from.
But for now, here’s a look at some of the most interesting gaming concepts we’re reading about for the Apple Watch.
Probably the most interesting game to have been announced is Runeblade, an upcoming title from Everywear Games that’s making a bold effort to define RPG gaming for wearable tech devices. It looks to be a fairly standard RPG, set in a fantasy world and putting players in the role of the “High Priestess” out to save the land from various evil characters. But according to Touch Arcade, the game is designed to be played only in 10-15 second bursts. From the sound of things, attacks require recharging time. Delays of this nature will cause players to open up the game, make a move, and then simply wait a while before playing the game again. Whether or not this will work with gamers remains to be seen, but it’s certainly an interesting way to adapt an RPG for a watch.
There have also been some light mentions of potential casino gaming (for fake money of course), with an article in Mac World claiming that Robot 5 Studios is working on a Blackjack Mini experience for the watch. This is a good idea in that it would reach an extremely large market of card and casino gamers. However, one wonders how much the experience has to be cut down in order to work for a phone, particularly given that online casinos have made the experience bigger—not smaller—in recent years. Many digital blackjack games involve player graphics and background settings. At the InterCasino platform, players can actually join blackjack games with live video dealers. Even the simpler options at this site show graphics of entire card tables with chip stacks, opponent positions, dealer cards. This contrast presents an interesting question with regard to casino games on the Apple Watch, and likely other genres as well: will players accept simplified versions of games when online sites and mobile apps have been seeking to make more involved versions?
Another interesting idea making the rounds in conversations about Apple Watch gaming is Spy_Watch, a brilliant idea that got a brief write-up from Kotaku. Developed by Bossa Studios, the game seeks to capitalize on the basic gadget appeal of a smart watch as it relates to spy films like those in the James Bond franchise. Its objective is to basically use your watch to control a secret agent, as if you’re the boss running missions from your wrist. We’ll have to wait and see how well the game performs, but it’s a fascinating concept that could open the door to a whole new genre if it’s successful.
And finally, there’s puzzle gaming, which appears to be the main focus of developers delving into Apple Watch entertainment. USA Today did a write-up of early gaming titles to expect for the device, and the majority of them can be classified in the puzzle genre: LetterPad (a letter-based puzzle game), Rules! (a memory game), BoxPop (something USA Today compares to chess), Trivia Crack (a smartphone trivia game being adapted to the watch), and Peak (a brain training game), just to name a few. At this stage, it appears developers have decided that these sorts of games may be the easiest to produce for the watch’s small screen.
That’s about it, for now. There are a few other titles that have been announced, but these are the ones that should define the early stages of game development for the Apple Watch. Seeing which games stick, and where developers go from here, should be fascinating.
Now there are so many different kinds of cloud services in the market, such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc. Lots of people had created several accounts for different use. But Here comes a question: how can we manage all these multiple cloud storage accounts more efficiently? An advanced way for us to manage multiple cloud storage accounts at the same time would be much preferable. So here I recommend you a way of unified multi-cloud management.
MultCloud is a free application designed for multiple cloud drives management. MultCloud is developed by AOMEI Technology, global excellent disk partitons, backup, cloud software development enterprise. Their products are mainly partition management software – AOMEI Partition Assistant，backup software – AOMEI Backupper and MultCloud.
The Main Function of MultCloud 3.0 Beta:
- File Transfer across Cloud Drives, it can move or transfer files form one cloud to another for better realizing the file transfer operation among multiple cloud drives without downloading to local.
- Scheduled transfer, MultCloud supports scheduled transfer function. It allows you to set the daily, weekly or monthly in the specific time for data transmission.
- Multi-server parallel transmission, MultCloud uses Multi-server parallel transmission technology, which makes the file transferring success rate increased by 200%.
- Free to Use More Space, if you have registered five Dropbox accounts and each one has offered 2GB free space, you can use the free 10GB space conveniently with the help of MultCloud.
Steps of Managing Multiple Cloud Services with MultCloud
- Go to https://www.multcloud.com/, click “Sign Up”. You need to fill in a form to emanate a new account. Then you will receive a verification email.
- After that you can add cloud services. MultCloud lets you combine all your cloud services in one place for free.
- If you select Dropbox, rename this cloud drive for identify this account simply in MultCloud, then click “Add Dropbox Account”.
- Here you need sign in to your cloud drive, click “Allow” to authorize MultCloud, this can avoid important information retrieved by a third party.
- When all your cloud services authorized by MultCloud, you can start managing files between your cloud drives, you can cut, copy, rename, share, view file properties etc. Besides downloading and uploading files to the local.
- You can also setup transfers between folders of various connected storage accounts.
- Now you can run it instantly or schedule it. The schedule times can be once or recurring.
- You will receive an email notifications after the transfer is completed.
MultCloud is a free website built application. With MultCloud, users can manage all cloud drives in one platform easily, as a new force in cloud drive management field, AOMEI Tech has showed an excellent work with Multcloud. Let’s hope they the arrival of the next version!
How user can install joy downloads:
User can download the file to install this and run to further process. On the user’s pc the setups run and further start the installation by the help of the application. The windows XP, windows vista and windows 7 can install these easily.
How the user can uninstall these software:
The user can uninstall the program there is no space in the hard drive of the pc or there is no free space for additional things. All types of versions of the windows can perform this task at user’s pc. In the windows XP, windows 7, windows 8 and windows vista can perform this function. Their setup to uninstall is relatively similar. The user who installs the software on the pc can operate the accurate instruction.
Uninstall the program in window 7: start from the start menu. The option of control panel can be selected. User has the view to use the configuration in control panel. Then select the program to search and uninstall this software. The user can view the small and large icons to the control panel then click on the program and feature. The program which can be uninstall, the button of uninstall is pressed and user can also press right click to uninstall the program. From the pc through this instruction the program can be removed.
Uninstall a program in windows 8: a search bar is appeared from the bottom if press the right click from the metro. In the corner bar the option of the ALL APPS can be clicked. With an uninstall icon by pressing the right button to install the program in menu of application jut click on it. If user want to delete the application permanently user can click to uninstall after the confirmation message. From the pc to remove the program instruction can be followed.
Uninstall a program in the windows vista: user can select first control panel from the start menu. It is same as the windows 7. View the category to choose the program to uninstall. Then view the small and large icons and click on features and then click on right button to uninstall the program.
Uninstall a program in windows XP: firstly start with start menu and then control panel is selected. If user is using the classic XP then go to the option of settings and then control panel. Then go to recovery icon then uninstall the program f your choice.
Infographic Reveals Easy Fixes to Mobile Youtube Viewing Bugs
How do you watch Youtube? Do you view it on your browser or a Youtube Downloader, or do you watch videos on your tablet or phone? More people than ever are starting to view Youtube on a regular basis using a mobile device and approximately 40% of Youtube traffic in the USA comes from mobiles. However, there are still a few bugs and issues that occur sometimes, which is to be expected when new devices are being used.
This helpful infographic shows a number of solutions to common Youtube problems that occur when viewing on mobile. For example, if you are getting the “Oops, Something Went Wrong” error message when you try to use Youtube on your mobile, this infographic will show you how to fix it. It also offers advice on other issues such as crashing apps and access issues. The instructions are simple enough that anyone can understand them, even if you are not that technology savvy.
This infographic could be very useful and could make your experience of viewing Youtube on mobile much less stressful and annoying. If you have found it useful, make sure that you share it with your friends so that they can benefit from the tips as well!
Youtube on the Go – An infographic by the team at youtubedownload
Embed Copy and Paste the Code Below
<br /><br /><br /><br />
<img src=”http://imgur.com/am8ksdm” width=”540″></p><br /><br /><br />
<p> Youtube on the Go – An infographic by the team at <a href=”http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/”>youtubedownload</a></p><br /><br /><br />
While transferring database to the SQL Server, I came across an error that took place at the time of attaching MDF files. The error message was categorized as ‘Error 5171’ that might have occurred due to large volume of file incorporated within database or the corruption in the master database file. After spending long hours, searching for the solution I came to know about this SQL Recovery software. Initially, I tried the demo version by downloading it from http://www.sqlrecoverytool.com/
Experience with Demo Version
The demo version displayed the components of the damaged database files within the panel of the tool. Subsequently, I noticed that the data that I deleted recently has also been listed in the panel. My prime requirement was to restore the database components, but the trial version did not allowed me to restore data on machine. Therefore, I decided to purchase its licensed copy as the overall experience with trial version was quite impressive.
Later on, I called upon the sales department and asked for the activation key. After making payment for the product the key was received within few hours.
Experience with Licensed Version
The licensed edition offered to recover data from corrupted MDF and NDF files. It helped me in removing the error 5171 and bringing the database to normal mode. Further, I would like to share my experience working with the tool; along with the features that it offered while recovering data.
The version and size of the product is 6.0 and 3.1 MB respectively. It is a Windows based tool that can be installed upon Windows 8.1 and all lower versions; and supports SQL Server 2012, 2008(R2), 2008, 2005 and 2000. The minimal hardware specifications for the smooth working of the software are: availability of 1 GB RAM and 2.4 GHz system processor. It requires only 5 MB of boot space on hard drive.
Since, the size of the software is very compact, so it does not affect the performance and functionality of other processes and does not make the system bulky.
Requirements of an Ideal User
SQL users are very specific about their requirements; some of these expectations are mentioned herein. As a single corrupted file (with even minor corruption) could bring the overall database to SUSPECT mode, so it is important to resolve the situation before it turns in to critical circumstances. The users expect the availability of these common features within the tool:
- Recovery of corrupted master database files (MDF).
- Recovery of data from corrupted NDF files.
- Recovery of deleted data from database files.
- Removal of errors that takes place due to corruption.
- Data recovery without affecting its original structure.
Analysis of Features against User Requirements
The SQL Recovery tool offers various features that fulfil user’s demands to a greater extent:
- It offers recovery of corrupted MDF files.
- Offers recovery of secondary DB files (NDF).
- Recovers all extractable as well as deleted data from DB files.
- Remove errors that take place due to damage issues.
- Creates new files without affecting the original one.
Additional Features: Apart from these, there are supplementary features offered by the tool:
- Dual Scan modes for recovery of data as per level of corruption.
- Quick Scan: Work towards minimal level corruption.
- Advance Scan: Recovers data from severe corruption issues.
- Generates scan report and provides the option to save report on local disk.
- Provides the option to either adding a single file or folder as well as the provision to remove the selected files.
- Auto detection of MDF file version.
- Auto detects the associated NDF file for selected MDF file.
- Save output into two different formats as per user command:
- SQL Server Database
- SQL Server Compatible SQL Scripts
- Export Data into two different ways:
- With only Schema
- With Schema and Data
- Display Export Report with following details:
- Path of the resultant file.
- Complete steps to restore database.
- Batch execution of files at single instance of time.
- There is a provision to select among four different user licenses as per requirements:
- Personal license;
- Corporate license;
- Technician license;
- Enterprise license.
- All the above mentioned licenses are available in demo as well as full versions.
- Technical support for any product related query is available for 24 hours.
- Live video tutorial are available on its official website along with the step by step working guidelines.
Overall Product Analysis
The SQL Recovery software is a complete solution for recovery of MDF and NDF database files. Simple user interface along with trouble-free execution steps makes the tool uncomplicated for even first time users. The tool is well accomplished with all necessary features that deliver accurate output. According to me, the only feature that I found missing is that it does not support recovery of log files i.e. LDF files. Addition of this very requisite will help making tool an absolute database recovery package.
Officially, there are thousands of different public institutions which are dealing with the problems of the society and ordinary citizens. Usually those institutions are financed by the government or some donations. They are supporting all spheres of our life like health, educations or social assistance. There are no doubts that majority of those places do their job very well. Almost all of this kind of “companies” uses the computers and the internet. Big share of them allow using the computers by the citizens, for instance libraries and schools. Then, the kid’s involvement is taken into consideration and the certain level of security has to be provided.
Protect from what?
Despite appearances, there are hundreds of reasons of why the kids should be protected in the public institutions. First reason is obvious, in school kids are under the responsibility of the teachers. If anything will happen to the kid during the class time or even at the break, teacher is going to take whole responsibility. As we know, kids are not able stand in the one place for more than 2 minutes so the physical accidents are very common at school. In this case, protecting the children is more about protecting them from each other. As far as using the computers and the Internet is concerned, much more dangerous things may appear. Internet environment gives every user the freedom and ability to say and do whatever we want to. This is one of the biggest blessing thanks to which a lot of great tools were invented. However some people use this freedom to do things that are not connected with good intentions at all. As a first example I would like to bring the people that are responsible for continously sending emails and advertisements promoting pornographic and brutal content to kids. They do it will full awareness that it is not legal. On one hand, those actions may bring them more visits on the websites but it will not bring them any money. Usually kids are not able to shop online and spend money because they don’t have it. However the consequences for the kids may be really problematic. Problems with making relationships with peers and high brutality among friends may result in exclusion from the society and very serious mental issues. Next threat coming from the net are adults that want to get closer to the children because of their sexual intensions. If they get what they want, children may be destroyed for the rest of his or her life. Pedophiles found the Internet as a best way to meet potential victims.
Summing up all those treats, we have to admit that there are obvious reason of why we should do our best to guarantee our kids safety in the net, at home as well as in schools and other public places. What can we do to achieve that? First of all we should educate the youngest. From the very beginning they should know what are the pros and cons of using the Internet. Then we should show them how to use it properly. Next thing is prevention. All necessary security supporting software should be installed on the computer. The most important is the parental control type of program. This solution is able to take control over the computer in terms of blocking access to dangerous websites that can be defined manually or automatically. It may filter the email box to find and block any suspicious messages. It is also regulate the time user is able to use computer. There no doubts that parents want the best for their kids, sometimes they are just not aware of all threats in the online world.
If you want to gain more knowledge about protecting your children from the threats in the Internet, feel free to visit http://www.pcwebcontrol.com/.
PCWebControl is an easy to use and implement third party parental control that is able to perform wide range of actions that were designed to guarantee high level of user’s security.
Some unknown and known errors in MS Outlook are responsible to make Outlook elements inaccessible. Corruption is the big issue that bothers Outlook Windows users to find out a solution for recovery of Outlook PST files. Outlook Recovery solution is treated as highly adopted application for removal of errors to get back the healthy data from damaged PST files. The tool is dedicated for recovering each and every element like emails, tasks, calendars, contacts etc from corrupt Outlook files. No matter which version of Outlook Windows is used by individual. This application works on PST files created under any Outlook Windows edition.
How I came to know about its facilities and advantages is not a mystery as I had personally used it for resolving error:
Sending reported error(0x800CCC78): ‘Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded:550 206.91.xxx.xxx is blacklisted.’
How I resolved the error using this beneficial tool and what workouts I followed before I came to know about existence of this powerful application, all are mentioned underneath.
- I checked out it with Mozila Thunderbird and fortunately it was working fine, so I understood that the outgoing of data is fine.
- Deleted the Outlook email account and created it again with a hectic procedure that was actually bothering and time taking
- The service pack for MS Outlook was also upgraded on time
- Made desired switches as well from Outlook.exe/cleanprofile
After investing a long time with above mentioned solutions when I did not get expected results. I did online research for solution of the error and found this application.
Procedure To Recover Damaged PST Files
The tool to recover corrupt and damaged PST files is packed with streamlined techniques. The procedure and steps are given underneath:
- Product Installation: To go with an Outlook email recovery procedure, it is desired to get the license key of product in any license according to the need of individual and organization. Personal, Professional, and Enterprise licenses are available there. I purchased the Personal license and installed it on the desired computer. When the installation will get started, you will get a prompt to set all the pre-requisites required for its proper working. The most desired thing with the application is having Outlook account.
- Add Up Files Using Add File Tab: As it is shown in underneath given snapshot, for adding up PST files from where recovery will be executed, users should use Add File tab. Once the user will hit this button, the task to upload PST file will get started
- Go With Browse Tab: The new pop up after opting Add File tab will show option to add up PST files. Click on Browse tab to locate the PST files for which PST data recovery is required.
- Scanning Procedure: Once the task of locating PST files gets done, the next step to move forward is PST file scanning. Opting scan option depends on individual as Quick Scan is for removing the minor corruption concerns . And if there is major corruption concern due to which PST file became corrupt, then opting Advance Scan will be beneficiary. Afterwards, one will have to click on Add File tab. For better understanding, there is given the snapshot:
- Scanning Status: The information about the PST file scan will be visible to the users, so you can keep update yourself by proper Outlook Recovery status report. The scanning status will be alike:
Once the entire PST file scan will get finished, you will get a message like:
- Outlook Email and Attachment Preview: Repaired PST folders will be visible after winding up recovery operation, all associated PST files and internal folders will remain visible with the same hierarchy. To get a full preview of the data, it is required to click on particular folder. Attachment and email, both will be visible into horizontal and vertical view options.
- PST Data Export With Multiple Options: For exporting distinct emails after recovery of PST files right click on particular mail and checkbox selection will help you out. Mail filter and PST Split options are useful to follow according to requirement. Mail filter option is for setting a range of time for which duration, user wants to export PST information. PST Split is relevant to follow if the size of recovered PST is large and it may lead to oversized issues.
- Outlook Data Export Report: No matter whether the Outlook email export is done by you for single PST file or for distinct folders of Outlook, the tool will properly generate the email data export for desired Outlook files. The export process when ends up you will be allowed to save the report in CSV file format. To save the report, you can choose any location on your computer without any restriction.
- Export Report Geneation: Whether the process of email data export is done for single email or multiple emails, you will get a PST data report. When export process gets completed, you will be able to save PST data export in CSV file format. Respected Broswe and Save tabs will help you to get the location where the report will be saved.
Amazing Benefits You Can Get With The Application
Apart from PST data salvage, it permits to save emails of Outlook account in single mail file format as EML and MSG. In this way, it helps to access repaired Outlook emails into various email clients over distinct operating systems.
The other big bonanza one will avail using this application is saving single emails with different naming convention options that assists towards email data management. Date of file creation, subject of email, and other keywords will be used at the time of email salvage. Email naming convention is also helpful into forensic email examination.
The method to Recover Outlook PST files is quite simple in this tool and have a streamlined way to execute email recovery for Outlook files. All the expected advantages one will get via this Outlook repair solution. As per its performance and facilities, I am rating it as 9.25/10.
Photon InfoTech Private limited, a world famous Internet Consulting Company, has recently announced the launch of their Windows 8 and Windows Phone development practice.
Photon Group has been found in 1999. It offers various types of services to the business organization. The numbers of employees worked under this Group are more than 5000. Photon InfoTech is the largest provider of Omni Channel, Mobile, Social and Web, Kiosk and in-store cutting edge technology solutions.
Earlier, it has already established itself as a leader in the creation of Android and iOS technologies. As a multinational company, it combines both Creative Agency and Technology Consulting under the name of Cloud-to-Consumer User Experiences. With over 700 Customers and around more than thousands IT projects, Photon Group acts as a kind of tech-expertise to the large and mid sized business enterprises.
Windows 8 did not appearin the market till October 2012, but Photon InfoTech on the basis of their track record, with over 100 dedicated windows 8 experienced engineers started working on 10 active projects. Taking advantages of all the new opportunities afforded by the new OS, Photon has been planning to roll out these cutting edge applications on the same day that Windows 8 launched.
Earlier mobile market was dominated by Apple and the Android. The experienced leaders at Photon InfoTech recognize that Microsoft is about to become a major player in the mobile market. Photon InfoTech Private Limited experienced a lot of success in working with other successful mobile companies and for this reason, they are very much confident in maintaining the reputation of the company by creating a complete set of technologies for Windows 8 powered devices.
Photon InfoTech is the only consultant company, which utilizes the new technology comparing with the other internet consulting companies. Till date the total numbers of experienced employees worked under this group are around 5000. The friendly and comfortable working atmosphere provided by the Photon Group to its workers which motivate them to perform the job smoothly.
Their Windows 8 development practice stands to be one of the largest practices globally. Photon Groups also works with the world’s largest Banks, Specialty Retailer, Healthcare and Electronic Retailer. Nearly 100 trained and professional’s experts are working exclusively with Windows 8 project. Photon InfoTech is proud to be the company where the largest numbers of mobile trained engineers are more than 1500.
According to 2010 statistics, Photon Group occupies 2470th position with revenue of $16 million in 2009 and $ 8.1 million in 2006, which shows that within 3 years it achieved 98% growth.Other Consulting Companies place productivity as their main business priority, whereas employees satisfaction as a secondary. But under Photon’s the base workers are encouraged to share views and ideas with the top management group.
Clients trust Photon InfoTech because they are the only consultant company which is expertise to handle both the creative design and implementation of a solution. In conclusion, it can be said that Photon InfoTech’s Windows practice will set the benchmarks for all other IT teams to follow for getting success in the market.
The most downloaded calendar app, Week Calendar for iPhone will be totally free for two days! This will be between July 15, 2014 and July 16, 2014. Why? As a Dutch company we are very proud our Dutch national team reached the third place at the Football World Cup 2014 and we want to celebrate this with the entire world!
“As a Company based in the Netherlands, we are very proud of what our guys achieved in Brazil. With their courage, strength and cleverness they strive to reach their goal just like us, to be the best! They fought like lions and never gave up. We want to celebrate this extraordinary achievement not only in the Netherlands, but with the entire world!” says David van Brakel, CEO Week Calendar.
|Default price||New Price|
Week Calendar for iPhone is available for download in the App Store. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.